Kanto YU2 Desktop Speakers
Proudly designed in Canada, the YU2 desktop mini-monitor will make you believe that big sound can come in a small package. With its built-in soundcard, it can stream high-quality audio directly from your computer’s USB port, or connect directly to any 3.5mm AUX jack for maximum input flexibility. 3” composite drivers ensure a distortion-free bass and midrange, while the 3/4” silk dome tweeters effortlessly produce scintillating highs.
A specially tuned bass-port on the rear extends the low end while keeping airflow away from your active workspace. If deep bass is your thing, simply connect a subwoofer to the SUB OUT port and revel in pure low-end bliss. Available in a variety of matte or gloss finishes to let you personalize your space.
Amazingly clean and crisp, YU2 outputs powerful bass, balanced midrange and clean highs for a naturally rich sound.
Designed in Vancouver, Canada, YU2 is available in 10 color options, featuring smooth matte and piano gloss finishes.
From the acoustic grade MDF cabinets to the Kevlar reinforced woofers and silk dome tweeters, YU2 was carefully designed to deliver a spectacular desktop audio experience.
Features & Specifications
- Description: 2-way rear-ported powered speaker system
- Drive Unit: 1 x 20mm (0,8 in) silk dome tweeter , 1 x 76mm (3 in) woven Kevlar mid-woofer
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 20kHz
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Power Handling: 25W/channel
- DAC Sampling Supported: 16-bit/48kHz
- Sensitivity: 84 dB
- Impedance: 4ÌÇå©
- Inputs: 1 x 3.5mm AUX, 1 x USB
- Outputs: 1 x Sub-out
- Dimensions: H: 150mm (5.9 in), W: 100mm (3.9 in), D: 135mm (5.3 in)
- Weight: 2.7 kg (6 lb)
The Kanto YU2 Bookshelf Speakers comes with a 2-year warranty.