See a better price at one of our competitors? We’ll match it.
See a better price elsewhere after you buy something at Simply?
We’ll give you the difference.
Conditions do apply so here’s the legal stuff our lawyers made us put in…
Simply will match a competitor’s price when the following conditions are met:
- Price matching must be claimed within fourteen (14) days of your Simply purchase date.
- Item must be in stock at a competing store and locally available for immediate sale and pickup.
- Proof of competitor’s pricing must be provided by the customer at time of purchase.
- The item must not be at liquidation or fire-sale pricing.
- If Simply is including value-added items or services with the purchase such as setup, tuneups or special software with the product, the retail price of these added benefits will be subtracted from any discount required to match pricing.
Price protection applies to products whose retail price is reduced directly by the manufacturer for the purpose of providing a discount to discontinued product at point of sale. The customer must have purchased such a product at a Simply.ca location within 14 calendar days of the price reduction announcement by the manufacturer. Claims must be made within 14 calendar days of the price reduction announcement. If the preceding conditions are satisfied, Simply will provide the difference between the price paid and the reduced price as a credit on the customer’s account or Simply card. Price Protection does not apply to special order items, including BTO (build-to order/customize-to-order Macs) or items for direct sale online.
Trade Your Old Mac for a New Mac
Did you know Macs and iPads retain their value even years after buying them?
When you trade in your Mac or iPad and buy a new one, you give your old friend the opportunity of a second life. Trading in old Macs and iPads to be reused can reduce your environmental footprint, earn you credit towards your next purchase and even save you money on tax. Win-Win!
Bring your previously loved Mac or iPad into any Simply Computing retail location and we'll tell you how much it's worth.
No Interest for 12 Months
Keep your technology up-to-date and get the Mac you want with Simply Computing personal financing. We offer a variety of financing options to suit your specific needs. Currently we have a limited time offer, where you receive the first 12 months, interest free.
How does it work?
After you receive application approval (see below), make your purchase from Simply Computing. We will charge you a monthly rate for 12 months.
After your 12th payment, you have the option to pay the remaining balance and you then own your equipment outright. No interest and no more payments.
If you choose not to pay the remaining balance after the 12th payment, you continue making your same low monthly payments, which will end after 24 months. In this scenario, interest rates will apply.
*Taxes and administration fee are extra. Conditions apply.
How do I apply?
Fill out our application in-store with the help of one of our Apple Specialists. One piece of government-issued photo identification and a secondary piece of identification (government-issued or financial-institution-issued) with your name are both required to be presented at the time of application. Talk to one of our Apple Specialists to learn more about acceptable forms of identification.
With the Simply BuyBack Guarantee, you Save 50% off your next Mac*
Within 24 months of your original Mac purchase with AppleCare, bring your Mac back to Simply Computing and we'll BuyBack for 50% off a brand new Mac.*
Once you start, you can continually upgrade your Mac every two years for half the price!
- Stay on the leading edge of technology.
- No obligation or cost to participate.
- Peace of mind knowing you're always protected by AppleCare.
The Fine Print
- The 50% off discount will be the lesser of:
- 50% of the purchase price of the new Mac, or
- 50% of the original price of the BuyBack Mac
- If your Mac was not originally purchased at Simply Computing, we will accept it for BuyBack ONLY with proof of purchase from any Apple-authorized retailer in Canada or the USA.
- The BuyBack Mac must have been purchased with AppleCare
- The BuyBack must take place within 24 months of purchase
- The offer excludes price of upgrades or peripherals.
- Physical damage may reduce or void this offer.
- Removal of core components may reduce or void this offer.