With the best HD content and AirPlay, there's always something good on TV.
Apple TV gives you access to movies, live sports, your music and photos, and moreright on your widescreen TV, in up to 1080p HD. You can even play content from your iOS devices on your TV using AirPlay.
- Rent from the largest selection of HD movies and download music from the iTunes Store.
- Watch live and archived MLB games in HD1.
- Browse and play YouTube and Vimeo videos and watch HD podcasts.
- Play content from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch using AirPlay2.
- Show exactly what's on the screen of your Mac or iOS device with AirPlay Mirroring3.
- Enjoy all the photos and videos from your iOS device, iCloud photo stream4, Mac or PC on the best TV and speakers in the house.
- Stream everything you watch over 802.11n Wi-Fi.
- Simple setup with a single HDMI cable to your TV for both audio and video. (Cable sold separately.)
- Sleek design that's small, quiet and energy efficient.
1MLB.TV subscription required to watch live and archived games. Live games subject to blackouts. See mlb.com/appletv for details. Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
2AirPlay is available on all devices running iOS 4.3 or later. Some features require the latest software. Requires second-generation Apple TV or later.
3AirPlay Mirroring is available with iPhone 4s or later; iPad 2 or later; iPad mini; iPod touch (5th generation); and iMac (Mid 2011 or newer), Mac mini (Mid 2011 or newer), MacBook Air (Mid 2011 or newer), MacBook Pro (Early 2011 or newer), and Mac Pro (Late 2013) with OS X Mountain Lion or later. iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are not available in all countries.
4Requires iCloud-enabled device. Some features are not available in all countries. Access to some services is limited to 10 devices.
TM and å© 2014 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
AVAILABLE IN STORE ONLY
Please call ahead for availability at your nearest Simply Computing location.