Fitbit Flex 2
There’s a fit for every you with Fitbit Flex 2™—a slim, swim-proof fitness wristband that lets you track every day in a style that’s all your own. Transform the ultra-thin tracker by hiding it inside bangles, bands or pendants. Automatically track all-day activity, exercise and sleep to see how everything you do adds up. Stay connected with call notifications, text alerts and Reminders to Move on the LED progress display. And enjoy a tracker that’s no fuss, all fun, and ready to go wherever life takes you.
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- Ultra-thin, removable tracker hides in bands, pendants and bangles
- Swim-proof for tracking swimming, life-proof for wear in the ocean, shower, pool and beyond; For wear and care visit www.fitbit.com/productcare
- SmartTrack™ automatically recognizes select workouts (runs, rides, elliptical, sports & aerobic workouts) and records them to your Fitbit® app
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent alarm to wake with a small vibration
- Get call and text notifications on your wrist with unique vibrations, white LED patterns, and a blue indicator light. When phone is nearby.
- Receive friendly Reminders to Move—signaled by a small vibration and magenta LED light—that encourage you reach hourly step goals
ALL-DAY ACTIVITY TRACKING
Fitbit Flex 2™ tracks all-day activity including steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes, so you can see how every move you make adds up to something big.
Wear Fitbit Flex 2™ to automatically track your sleep, see your nightly trends, set bedtime reminders and wake with a silent, vibrating alarm.
Built with SmartTrack™ automatic exercise detection, Fitbit Flex 2™ automatically recognizes when you’re doing select exercises and records them for you in the Fitbit app. Available when worn on the wrist.
REMINDERS TO MOVE
Fitbit Flex 2™ helps you stay active throughout the day by sending Reminders to Move through a unique vibration and orange-colored light
*Offer available until June 30th while stocks last.