Lavu-in-a-Box: Silver Bundle
Get started right away with our Lavu-in-a-Box turnkey solutions. Our bundles are designed to help you get started in a quick and easy fashion. With pretty much everything you need and pre-configured out of the box, you just need to follow the simple instructions to connect all the components, and you‰۪ll be up and running in no time.
Our Silver Bundle is designed for small restaurants without a separate bar and kitchen. One iPad terminal is installed at the main service counter for inputting all transactions alongside a thermal receipt printer for printing receipts, and an impact printer is installed in the kitchen for printing food orders.
- POS Lavu Silver license
- Epson TM-T20II thermal printer with auto cutter and Ethernet connection - dark grey
- Epson TM-U220B impact printer with auto cutter and Ethernet connection - dark grey
- Posiflex CR-6000 cash drawer - black
- Heckler Design Windfall iPad Air stand - black
- D-Link DGS-1005G 5-port Gigabit Ethernet switching hub
- Griffin 3 metre USB to Lightning Cable
- Ethernet CAT5 cables in 1.5‰۪, 3‰۪ and 6‰۪ lengths - light grey
- Thermal paper refills - 50 rolls
- Impact paper refills - 50 rolls
- Replacement colour ribbons for impact printer - 4 rolls
- Telephone consultation
- Remote setup and configuration
- Limited telephone and email support for 1 month
Our Apple reseller authorization does not permit us to sell Apple products online. We can discuss your options on purchasing an iPad and AirPort Extreme wireless base station for setup completion during the telephone consultation, as well as options for accepting credit and debit card payments.
- USD $39, payable directly to Lavu Inc.