The Smart Speaker for Music Lovers
Built on the mini-but-mighty blueprints of PLAY:1, Sonos One is backed by a pair of Class-D amplifiers and custom-built drivers, meticulously tuned to the speaker’s unique acoustic architecture. Sonos One wirelessly connects to Sonos speakers in additional rooms, allowing you to expand your Home Sound System when you’re ready.
Pair two Sonos Ones together in the same room for instant stereo sound; add a SUB for deep bass. Or pair with your TV’s PLAYBAR or PLAYBASE for epic home theatre surround sound.
- Enjoy surprisingly rich, room-filling sound from a smart speaker with future-ready voice control.
- Voice control for Sonos is not supported in Canada, yet. These features will be available when Sonos and a voice service launch together in this region.
- Connect wirelessly with other Sonos Home Sound System speakers to play music in any or every room.
- Seamless all-black or all-white colour with smooth matte finish for an appearance that fits in any home.
- When available, combine voice with the Sonos app to manage all your music in one place: Spotify, Apple Music, internet radio and hundreds of other streaming services.
- Start and control your music with your voice. Amazon Alexa built right in.
- Play songs, check news and traffic, manage smart devices and enjoy allthose other helpful Amazon Alexa skills using a single Sonos speaker.
- Humidity resistant Sonos One is designed to be moisture resistant, Sonos One streams your favourite songs in music starved places like bathrooms and outdoor patios. All you need is Wi-Fi and a power source.
- Two Class-D digital amplifier, one Tweeter and one mid-woofer
- Adjustable bass and treble controls
- Six far-field microphone array
- Dimensions: 6.36 x 4.69 x 4.69 in. (161.45 x 119.7 x 119.7 mm)
- Weight: 4.08 lbs. (1.85 kg)
- Top-panel features: Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status, and voice feedback.
- Complete privacy: An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you’re always aware when the speaker’s microphone is active.
Power & Networking
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router
- Ethernet port: One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port