Withings Pulse O2 Activity Tracker
Advanced tracking, every step of the way
Every step counts! Know where you stand and how fast you are progressing. Whatever your fitness level or style, the Withings Pulse O2 can help you be more active and improve your health. During the day it captures steps, distance walked, elevation climbed and calories burned. At night, it monitors your sleep cycles. And when asked, it measures your heart rate and blood oxygen level. With this data at hand, Pulse O2 empowers you to make informed choices.
- Steps: Every step counts! Know where you stand and how fast you are progressing.
- Elevation: The Pulse O2 counts the feet you climb because it represents extra effort.
- Distance: Track the distance to realize how far and how fast you have traveled.
- Calories: To reinforce your motivation, instantly know how many calories you burned.
Wear it your way
- Slap it on your wrist using the adjustable watchband.
- Attach it to your belt or apparel using the clip.
- Drop it in your pocket or bag.
Analyze running in real time: When jogging, pressing the button once will bring forward your duration and distance.
- Heart rate: Check your heart rate after exercising to monitor your recovery rate.
- Oximetry: Check your blood oxygen level to assess the overall efficiency of your respiratory function.
Faithfully follows your nights
Time to go to bed? Place the Withings Pulse O2 in the wristband and launch the sleep cycle analysis. The next morning you can precisely assess your sleep. The in-app graph shows your sleep cycles and lists sleep quality indicators.
Did you beat your previous record?
Slide your finger across the touch screen to go back into time. The Withings Pulse O2 features History Browsing which displays 10 days worth of data, giving you instant insights on your progress.
The Pulse O2 automatically syncs to your smartphone all throughout the day thanks to its embedded Bluetooth Low Energy technology.
See the data come to life
The Health Mate turns raw numbers into easy-to-read graphs showcasing your day-to-day progress to better understand how your habits impact your health.